The foams we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! Since seeing Spike Lee and Wale rock the ‘New York Knicks’ Nike Air Foamposite One, we just couldn’t wait to get our hands on a pair to add to our collection. Though the Knicks may be off to an appalling season this year, repping the team’s colors is probably what they need – support from their fans. If you’re a NY Knicks fan, then the all new team-spirited Foamposites is just what you need. Cop the Nike Air Foamposite One “New York Knicks” for $230, in select KicksUSA locations and online on Wednesday, November 26, 2014! Be sure to register for this shoe before Tuesday, November 25th!
The Knicks Foams sports a vibrant crimson hue with game royal accents flowing up the tongue, lacelets, laces, and inner lining. This team-inspired shoe continues to exploit itself and may bring more people over to #TeamKnicks. To finish the striking look, the shoe is anchored by a translucent icy outsole.
Are you feeling these foams? The Nike Air Foamposite One “New York Knicks” will retail for $230 and drops on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 in select KicksUSA locations and online.
Availability: All locations EXCEPT the following:
Cherry Hill 2
Be sure to register for this shoe before Tuesday, November 25th!
Registration Process (In-stores)
Lottery starts on Friday and ends on Tuesday, Nov 25th at 5:00 PM. Drawing will begin after the registration signing has ended. Pickups for shoes will be on Wednesday, November 26th from the KicksUSA location you’ve registered in (same store as sign up)!
- At time of registration, customer must have a valid photo identification.
Identification can be any form that has the customer’s photo and name on it.
- One (1) ticket per customer, per style.
- Registration period starts six (6) days prior to release date and will last for four (4) days
Alternate winner process
- After the 12:00 pick-up deadline has passed, Alternate winners will be drawn and called for any “unclaimed” pairs.
If the alternate winner does not want the shoe anymore, a new alternate is selected and called.
- New winning raffle ticket is attached to the appropriate shoe box and the old ticket is removed and thrown out.
- Alternate winners will have until 5:00 PM on release day to pick up their pair.
- After the 5:00 pick-up deadline has passed, another Alternate winner will be drawn and called.
The winner will be able to pick up their pair anytime before the end of business the day after the release date.
Follow same call process as above.
- Any unclaimed pairs remaining in stock after third deadline will be placed into stock and sold on a first come basis.